How do I know if my child is eligible for the pupil premium?
Your child may eligible for pupil premium funding if you or your partner receive one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job-seekers Allowance
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,100